It all starts in the region...
The Center for the Regional Economy (CRE) brings together faculty, students and alumni at Saint Mary’s College with business, governmental and non-profit groups in the San Francisco East Bay, the Greater San Francisco Bay Area and the Asia-Pacific Region in support of an economy that is economically, socially and environmentally sustainable.
- It carries out research, both academic and applied, on the issues and problems related to its mission, and provides access to research results as broadly as possible.
- It provides consultancy and advisory services to its constituents leveraging the expertise of Saint Mary’s faculty and students.
- It organizes events that bring together internal and external constituencies for shared discussion of topics of joint interest.
- SEBA Recognizes Faculty and Staff
- SEBA Launches ENACTUS, Undergraduate Student Club That Fulfills 3 Missions: Global, Responsible and Lasallian
- Successful Second Annual Business Idea Competition
- CBS-5 TV Interviews SEBA's Tomas Gomez-Arias About The Demise Of Hostess
- KGO Radio, TV Interview SEBA's Tomas Gomez-Arias About Black Friday & Cyber Monday