Leadership in the business world has never been more challenging. Whether due to the current financial landscape, the global economy, new technology, or cultural changes in the workplace and beyond, leaders today are confronted with new expectations and demands that require different values, mindsets, and tools.
This workshop will explore the concept of Prime Leadership, which is defined as the ability to create, inspire, and direct a team to perform at its highest level, individually and collectively, under the most challenging conditions in pursuit of a meaningful goal.
Workshop participants will gain deep insights, useful information, and practical tools that will maximize their capabilities as leaders with the ultimate goal of inspiring, informing, and transforming themselves and their companies for success and growth in the 21st century.
Prime Leadership focuses on the most important roles leaders play in their companies.
The notion of leader-as-person is introduced in which one’s humanity acts as the foundation for being a Prime Leader. The ability to be authentic, vulnerable, and trustworthy are essential qualities for Prime Leadership.
Students will learn about leader-as-performer in which leaders must first be capable of performing at their highest level before they can lead others. In understanding this role, Prime Leaders also learn how to maximize the performances of the teams they lead.
Leader-as-decision-maker focuses on how leaders can make more effective decisions and solve the most complex problems.
Leader-as-change-agent is examined in which Prime Leaders gain fresh insights into how change occurs in companies, recognize the obstacles that prevent change, and garner the means to catalyze meaningful individual and organizational change.
- Deliver techniques and strategies that can be readily incorporated into their leadership styles;
- Provide information and insights for leaders to better understand themselves, their performances, and the performances of team;
- Provide the means to make better decisions and problem-solve “real life” concerns;
- Offer a structure and process to realize long-lasting, positive change in individual and organizational performance; and
- Provide attendees with a new and more sophisticated perspective on leadership and innovative information and tools to become a Prime Leader.
Questions? Contact Kathy Warren, firstname.lastname@example.org.