The world's largest Roman Catholic order dedicated to teaching, the Brothers of the Christian Schools have been working to transform lives for more than 320 years.
The Brothers were founded by St. John Baptist de la Salle, who devoted his life to the ministry of Christian education, especially for the poor. Today there are more than 75,000 lay colleagues working with more than one million students in 80 countries.
Here are some links to learn more about the Christians Brothers locally, nationally and internationally.
- District of San Francisco of the Christian Brothers
The District was founded in 1868 and is a part of the International Institute of the Brothers of the Christian Schools, commonly known as the De La Salle Christian Brothers.
- United States-Toronto Region of the Christian Brothers
- Institute of the Brothers of the Christian Schools (Rome, Italy)
- International Association of Lasallian Universities (IALU)
- Lasallian Social Justice Institute (LSJI)
- Saint Mary's College of California Center for Mission and Ministry
- Buttimer Institute of Lasallian Studies
- Lasallian Leadership Institute
- Lasallian Student Leaders Program
- Huether Lasallian Education Conference
- Lasallian Clip Art
- Lasallian Publications
- Job Postings in the US/Canada Region