Think Globally. Lead Responsibly.
Built upon the Lasallian, Catholic and Liberal Arts traditions of Saint Mary's College, the School of Economics and Business Administration strives to develop business and community leaders with global and responsible perspectives.
We prepare our graduates to be professionally skilled, culturally aware, socially responsible and ethically principled.
As teachers, scholars and mentors, we offer students a rigorous, innovative and diverse learning experience by leveraging on our practice-relevant, pedagogical and discipline-based research.
To be an internationally recognized business and economics school for developing individuals who think globally and lead responsibly.
- SEBA Applauds Student Success
- KCBS Talks To SEBA's Tomas Gomez-Arias About Fashion Retailers and Worker Safety In Bangladesh
- SEBA Recognizes Faculty and Staff
- Executive Speakers Discuss Technology Trends and Global Competitiveness
- 100 Years of Good Work – $10,000 Chevron Gift Honors SMC Alumnus Clay McElroy ’34