The Academic Advising Center provides undergraduates with the support and guidance needed to make well-informed and meaningful decisions about their academic goals and strategies.
Phone: (925) 631-4349
We assist students who are experiencing academic difficulty and guide students who are undecided about their academic major. Our academic advising coordinators are sensitive to the diverse needs of our student body, and we provide advising and support interventions at critical points throughout the school year. We'll help you plan your academic program, suggest enrichment opportunities, monitor your progress, explain College policies and help you navigate through College procedures.
The overall mission of the Academic Advising Center is to:
- assist students in their academic growth,
- assist students in developing realistic and meaningful academic and career goals, and
- assist students to develop realistic strategies to achieve their goals.
The Academic Advising Center provides students with opportunities to effectively integrate academic, personal, cultural, and emotional development into activities that incorporate self-assessment of:
- academic and personal skills,
- personal values, and
Ask Us About...
- Academic Success Strategies
- Time Management Tips
- Anti-Procrastination Strategies
- Transition to College
- Balancing Home & College
- Choosing a Major
- Four-Year Planning