We offer tutoring in the Tutorial and Academic Skills Center during our normal business hours. Just follow these instructions.
1) Read our policies and guidelines.
Policies and Guidelines for the Tutorial & Academic Skills Center
Tutorial services are offered in the Tutorial & Academic Skills Center (located in FAH) for all subjects.
- The following are centers located throughout campus, which also provided academic support and do not require a Tutor Request Form:
- SMC (Student Math Center), located in Galileo 110
- Chem SMC, located in Brousseau 218
- Center for Writing Across the Curriculum, located in Dante 202
- Our Math DVD series are available for check-out in the Tutorial & Academic Skills Center and contain support modules for math, physics, and statistics.
- When more than one person requests tutoring in a specific subject, tutoring will occur as a group, except under extenuating circumstances.
- With the exception of the Centers, all tutoring must take place in the Tutorial & Academic Skills Center.
- Tutoring will be limited to 2 hours per week per class.
- If tutoring is not available for a specific class, we will work to identify a "study buddy" for you.
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please contact Collin Pugh, the Coordinator for the Tutorial & Academic Skills Center at 631-4678 or email email@example.com.
We look forward to working with you to achieve academic success,
Collin Pugh, Coordinator
Maria Angelica Garcia, Director