Class Visit Experience
Request a Class Visit Experience
The purpose of the Class Visit is to give you a glimpse of our cutting edge Liberal Arts curriculum through a class visit (average class size is 21 students) . Once your request is submitted, an admissions representative will contact you to follow up on your request. If this is your first or only visit to campus, we recommend signing up for a presentation and tour to accompany your class visit experience.
Class visit requests require at least two weeks notice and are offered during the following time slots:
- Mondays 11:45 a.m.-12:50 p.m.
- Wednesdays 11:45 a.m.-12:50 p.m.
- Fridays 11:45 a.m.-12:50 p.m.
Class visits are unavailable on weekends and the following dates due to the Saint Mary's Academic Calendar, Holiday Schedule, and Admissions Events:
- September 2, 5, 7 and 9 (First week of classes and Labor Day holiday)
- October 14, 17, 19, and 25 (Fall Preview Day preparation and Mid-Terms)
- November 11, 21, 23, and 25 (Fall Preview Day preparation and Thanksgiving holiday)
- December 1 through 31 (Finals and Christmas Holiday)
If you have questions, please contact Assistant Director of Admissions Samantha Davison at 925-631-4189 or email us at [email protected].