Transfer students are eligible for the academic scholarships listed below.
Honors at Entrance Scholarship: $11,000
The $11,000 Honors at Entrance Scholarship will automatically be awarded to transfer students who have met all of the following criteria:
- Accepted by March 2 for the fall semester
- 30 or more transferable academic semester units completed at the time of acceptance
- 3.5 cumulative transferable GPA
There are no additional forms to complete for this scholarship.
Macken Collegiate Forensics Scholarship Program: $500-$5,000
Saint Mary's Macken Collegiate Forensics program is able to offer scholarship opportunities to transfer students. Students are selected to receive scholarships based on their level of commitment to the Macken team, their competitive potential and previous accomplishments, and their academic standing (at least 3.0 GPA).
Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship: $5,000
Two eligible Phi Theta Kappa members will each receive a $5,000 award. To be eligible for consideration one must meet all of the following criteria:
- Apply and be admitted to Saint Mary’s
- Submit documentation of Phi Theta Kappa membership prior to Feb. 15 deadline
- Demonstrate strong academic and leadership achievements
Saint Mary’s is approved for the training of veterans and their eligible dependents under the various public laws which come under the direction of the Department of Veterans Affairs. We are proud participants in the GI Bill and Yellow Ribbon Programs. For more details please visit Veteran's Benefits.