A unique degree completion program for working adults.
- peer learning groups
- flexible online learning
- periodic in-person meetings on campus on Saturdays
- credit for college-comparable experiential learning
- 24-month program completion
- guaranteed course availability over 24 months of program
- accelerated program format
- financial aid is available
Among the qualities that make the B.A. in Leadership & Organizational Studies program distinctive are its emphasis on critical thinking, ethical decision-making and a collaborative, service-oriented approach to leadership, and its integration of adult learners’ prior and current experience in leadership with the curriculum.