We represent a variety of professional backgrounds in the public and private sectors and we're experienced in adult and online education.
Community and College Service:
- Participant, Faculty Seminars on Teaching Business Ethics
(1992 - 1993)
- Member, Business Ethics Planning Group
(1992 - 1994)
- Co-Founder, Faculty Roundtable of Ethics, Economics, and Business
(1990 - 1994)
- Member, Bay Area Ethics Consortium, Graduate Theological Union, Berkeley, CA
(1989 - 1993)
Board Member 1991 - 1993.
- Society for Business Ethics