We represent a variety of professional backgrounds in the public and private sectors and we're experienced in adult and online education.
Michael Morrissey | Scholarship
- Ph.D. Philosophical and Systematic Theology, Graduate Theological Union, 1988
- M.Ed. Religious Education, Boston College, 1981
- B.A. Religious Studies and Education, St. Mary's College, 1975
- Lecturer - St. Mary's College (2011 - Present)
- Adjunct Assistant Professor - Dominican University (2007 - Present)
- Instructor and Curriculum Developer - Institute of Reading Development (1996 - 2009)
- Assistant Professor - University of St. Thomas (1989 - 1996)
- Morrissey, Michael, Colman, Linda & Schlueter, Luke. (2010). A Lifetime Reading List. Novato, CA: Institute of Reading Development, Inc.
- Morrissey, Michael P. (2005). "Afterlife" and "Hope". In The New Westminster Dictionary of Christianity Spiritualtiy (pp. 96-97, 346-47). Louisville, KT: Westminster John Knox Press.
- Morrissey, Michael P. (2001). Eric Voegelin and the New Testament: Developments, Problems, and Challenges. In Hughes, Glenn, McKnight, Steven A. and Price, Geoffrey L.(Eds.), Politics, Order and History: Essays on the Work of Eric Voegelin (pp. 462-500). Sheffield, England: Sheffield Academic Press.
- Morrissey, Michael P. (1999). Voegelin, Religious Experience, and Immortality. In Hughes, Glenn (Ed.), The Politics of the Soul: Eric Voegelin on Religious Experience (pp. 11-31). Lanham, MD: Rowman & Littlefield.
- Morrissey, Michael P. (1994). Consciousness and Transcendence: The Theology of Eric Voegelin. South Bend, IN: University of Notre Dame Press
- Morrissey, Michael P. (1989). Reason and Emotion: Modern and Classical Views on Religious Knowing. Horizons, Vol. 16:2, Iss. Fall 1989, 275-91.