Date & Time
Thursday, November 3, 2011 - 11:00am to 4:00pm
Soda Activity Center, Saint Mary's College of California. 1928 St. Mary's Rd., Moraga
10 Reasons to Donate Blood
- Blood transfusion saves lives.
- There is no substitute for human blood.
- Every three seconds, someone needs a blood transfusion.
- About 60 percent of the population are eligible to donate blood, yet less than five percent do.
- A pint of blood, separated into components, can help up to three people.
- Fulfills your desire to "give back" to the community.
- You'll receive a mini physical (blood pressure, temperature, iron level) .
- You'll learn your blood type.
- It's safe, simple and it saves lives.
- You'll get a free T-Shirt for donating blood!!
Sign up today at redcrossblood.org
Sponsor Code: stmarys
- Be in good health
- Weigh at least 110 lbs
- Have a snack before donating
- Drink extra water/juice
- Bring identification (student ID)
If you have questions regarding your eligibility to donate blood, please call 1.866.236.3276