- Ph.D. Economics, Pennsylvania State University, 1971
- B.A. Business Administration, University of New Mexico, 1966
- Professor - Department of Business Administration, Saint Mary's College. (1990 - Present)
- Visiting Professor, - American Institute for Foreign Study, London Business Program. (1987 - 1987)
- Grants Coordinator, - CSULA School of Business and Economics (1983 - 1984)
- Director, - CSULA Bureau of Business and Economic Research (1983 - 1985)
- Professor - California State University, Los Angeles (1975 - 1994)
(Associate Professor 1977; Full Professor 1982, Acting Department Chair, 1989-1990; on leave 1990-1994).
- Assistant Professor - Economics, Old Dominion University. (1973 - 1975)
- Assistant Professor of Economics, - Fairleigh- Dickenson University. (1971 - 1972)
- Quantitative Coordinator, - Dept of Economics and Statistics (1980 - 1984)
- Statistical Consultant, - J. D. Power & Associates. (1978 - 1982)
- Snyder, Donald. (1996). "Foreign Aid and Private Investment in Developing Economies",. Journal of International Development, Vol. 8, Iss. 6, 735-745.
- Snyder, Donald. (1993). "Donor Bias Towards Small Countries: an overlooked Factor in the Analysis of Foreign Aid and Economic Growth.". Applied Economics, Vol. 25, 481-488.
- Snyder, Donald. (1991). "Multilateral Versus Bilateral Aid: Effects on Economic Growth,". American Statistical Association Proceedings, 512-516.
- Snyder, Donald. (1990). "Foreign Aid and Domestic Savings: A Spurious Correlation?",. Economic Development and Cultural Change, Vol. 39, Iss. 1, 175- 181.
- Snyder, Donald. (1989). "Fast Drivers, Slow Drivers, and Highway Fatalities",. American Economic Review.
- Snyder, Donald. (1983). "The Decision to Join a Union,". Nebraska Journal of Business and Economics.
- Snyder, Donald & Jauregui, G. (1983). "Mapping Your Way To Commodity Diversification",. Commodities.
- Snyder, Donald. (1982). "Current Approaches to Time-Series Forecasting,". Business Forum.
- Snyder, Donald & Hemphill, J. (1981). "The Impact of Fuel Economy Information on New Car and Light Truck Buyers,". SAE Technical Paper no. 810779.
- Snyder, Donald. ""Births, Marriages, and Economic Cycles,"." Proceedings: American Statistical Association (1978)
- Snyder, Donald. (1978). "Economic Variables and the Decision to Have Additional Children,". The American Economist.
- Snyder, Donald & Canarella, G. (1977). "A Spectral-Analytic Test of the Monetarist Hypothesis,". International Review of Economics and Business, 481-91.
- Snyder, Donald & Canarella, G. (1977). "The Long Swing: a Spectral and Cross-Spectral Comparison of Nineteenth and Twentieth Century U. S. Experience,". Nebraska Journal of Economics.
- Snyder, Donald & Canarella, G. (1976). "The Law of Priority of Heavy Industry,". L'Est, 139-154.
- Snyder, Donald. (1975). "Tribal Affiliation and Fertility,". Population Studies.
- Snyder, Donald. (1974). "Some Economic Determinants of Household Fertility by Birth Order,". Proceedings, Business and Economics Section: American Statistical Association.
- Snyder, Donald. (1974). "Economic Determinants of Family Size in West Africa,". Demography.
- Snyder, Donald. (1974). "A Comment on Schnaiberg's Measure of Fertility and Child Quality,". Population Studies.
- Snyder, Donald. (1974). "Econometric Studies of Household Saving Behavior in Developing Countries,". Journal of Development Studies.
- Snyder, Donald & Pilarski, A. (). "Economic Effects of Revolution: a Re-Evaluation of the Cuban Evidence,". American Journal of Sociology, Vol. 86, Iss. 5.