We are looking for Officials and Scorekeepers.  

Check out our current job openings at Gaelink.



Fall 2014 Intramural Leagues are open for registration. 

Click here for How to sign up for IMLEAGUES.com   

 All teams must register at IMLEAGUES.COM                                                                                                                      Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

What sports can I play in Intramurals?


Competitive Flag Football

Coed Flag Football

5 on 5  Competitive Basketball

5 on 5 Coed Basketball

Dodgeball Tournament

Outdoor Soccer

Jan Term

3 on 3 Basketball



5 on 5 Competitive Basketball

5 on 5 Coed Basketball

Indoor Soccer Tournament

Sand Volleyball Tournament


Who do I contact about games schedules and changes?


Veronica Cheung does all the scheduling for Campus Rec.  If you need a game changed or have a conflict, email her at [email protected].  She’ll work with you guys and try to change your schedule around, but she may not be able to switch your game around at the last minute.  So if you know you’ll have a conflict let her know a few days in advance.

How can I work for Recreational Sports?


If you are interested in working for Campus Recreation you can email Rebecca Harper at [email protected] or Scott Ohlendorf at [email protected] to schedule an interview.  We are currently accepting applications and conducting interviews for all positions which can be found on Gaelink.  You’ll need to bring your resume to the interview.


Positions:  Intramural Officials/Scorekeepers, Club Sport Operations, Fitness Services, Lifeguards, Madigan Gym Attendant, Marketing Team, Outdoor Adventures Team, Photography, Special Events Staff, Graphic Designers and Sports Writers.

How do I register for a league?


You can create a team or register individually, at www.imleagues.com.

         Click on Intramurals

         Click on the Sport and Division you are interested in playing

         Click on Register/Signup

        You will have the option to Create Team, Join Team, or signup as a Free Agent

What kind of club sports can I join?


The Saint Mary's Club Sport Program is managed by the Campus Recreation Department and offers students a high competitive program in 12 different sports.  Each team is registered with local or national league affilations and is lead by SMC students.


How can I borrow equipment?


Contact Scott Ohlendorf via email [email protected] or via phone (925) 631-4894.

             In order to rent equipment you must have your SMC ID and a returnable fee ranging from $5-$50 depending on the item.

 How do I find when the pool is open?


You can visit the SMC Athletics website at www.smcgaels.com.

         Click the Athletics Tab

         Click the Campus Recreation Tab

         Click the Aquatics Tab 

         Madigan Pool is subject to be closed during inclement weather.   



Maps & Directories

Mailing Address

Saint Mary's College of California
1928 Saint Mary's Road
Moraga, CA 94575
(925) 631-4000
Google Map | Campus Map | PO Boxes