Contributions may be original research, reviews of research, pedagogical or administrative promising practices, policy implications, and essays on theoretical, organizational or professional issues. The anticipated audience of EPiCHE is comprised of scholars from many disciplines, faculty development professionals, student affairs professionals, policymakers, and administrators in Catholic higher education, non-profit and community partners, and a broad spectrum of other interested parties.
Frequency & Format
Volume One, Issue One of EPiCHE launched in spring 2015 with four articles, reviews, and essays. From this point forward, EPiCHE will capitalize on the flexibility of the electronic press format and publish new contributions on an ongoing basis. New contributions will be added approximately every four months. From time to time, the journal may publish an issue on a special topic, such as women, poverty, or interfaith initiatives.
Editorial Review Board
The Editors of EPiCHE are Jennifer M. Pigza, Ph.D. (Director of the Catholic Institute for Lasallian Social Action, [email protected]) and Marshall J. Welch, Ph.D. (Assistant Vice Provost for Engagement, [email protected]). The editorial assistant is Kathryn C. Delaney (Lasallian Scholar, [email protected]). The Editorial Review Board for EPiCHE represents the breadth and depth of the journal’s readership. Current editorial review board members are:
- Michelle Sterk Barrett, College of the Holy Cross
- Lina Dostilio, Duquesne University
- Cheryl Getz, University of San Diego
- Barbara Holland, national scholar
- Greg Kopra, Lasallian District of San Francisco & New Orleans
- Kent Koth, Seattle University
- Pete Miller, University of Wisconsin Madison
- Rachel Tomas Morgan, University of Notre Dame
- Keith Morton, Providence College
- Anthony Vinciguerra, St. Thomas University (Miami)
- Kathleen Maas Weigert, Loyola University Chicago
Call for Papers
Next Preferred Deadline is April 1, 2016 -- Thematic Issue: Interfaith Perspectives on Engaged Pedagogy
A call for papers is below. If you have questions about the guidelines, style, format and review criteria, please contact Jennifer M. Pigza, [email protected] or 925-631-4755.