Learn to Live and Lead in a Global Society!
Become a Global Citizen and Go International...In the Residence Halls! In partnership with The Office of Residential Experience, the Center for International Programs (CIP) announces the new International House in North Claeys Hall for 2013-2014.
So who is this community for?
- International students
- Prospective study abroad students
- Any student who considers him/herself to be a global citizen (or strives to be one)
I-House members live to...
- Eat & cook delicious foods from around the world
- Watch international films, celebrate global holidays, discuss current events
- Attend local cultural events in the Bay Area and on campus
- Engage with the international community through service work
I-House members learn to...
- Live & think in a global society
- Accept responsibility for active world citizenship
- Communicate and collaborate effectively in a cross-cultural environment
- Acknowledge and respect different cultural values & beliefs