All new and potential CILSA Community Partners are welcome to attend!
This event is designed for nonprofit partners (volunteer managers, program coordinators, executive directors), K-12 educators, and any others with whom we work.
Come on your own, or bring one or more of your staff members.
Learn how CILSA connects community partners with…
- Faculty and students in service-learning and community-based research courses
- Individual students in CILSA-sponsored leadership programs (Bonner, SLICE, Micah)
- Groups of students for one-day service projects
Be introduced to tools that will enable you to brainstorm potential projects for partenrships with SMC, and let CILSA know about your interests and needs.
Learn about additional resources and events for community partners at SMC:
- SMC’s Career Development Center, which enables nonprofits to advertise internships and jobs, and participate in our annual Career and Internship Fair
- CILSA-sponsored social justice speakers, intergenerational service opportunities, networking and professional development, and more
RSVP here by Wednesday, January 11, 2012.
For more information about how CILSA works with community partners, visit our website.
Beth Hampson, CILSA Coordinator of Engaged Teaching & Learning