This event is for nonprofit partners (volunteer managers, program coordinators, executive directors), K-12 educators, and any others with whom we work. Come on your own, or bring one or more of your staff members.
Learn how CILSA connects community partners with…
- Faculty and students in service-learning and community-based research courses
- Individual students in CILSA-sponsored leadership programs (Bonner, SLICE, Micah)
- Groups of students for one-day service projects
Be introduced to tools that will enable you to brainstorm potential projects for partenrships with SMC, and let CILSA know about your interests and needs.
Learn about additional resources and events for community partners at SMC:
- SMC’s Career Development Center, which enables nonprofits to advertise internships and jobs, and participate in our annual Career and Internship Fair
- Social justice speakers, campus-wide events, networking and professional development, and more
Beth Hampson, CILSA Coordinator of Engaged Teaching & Learning, firstname.lastname@example.org, 925-631-8543.