Our goal is to advance the Catholic, Lasallian and liberal arts mission of the College, and we accomplish that objective through creative collaborations, integrated marketing strategies and engaging presentations.
Our office provides the communications leadership, strategy and creative implementation to help you reach audiences on campus and those beyond.
- SF Chronicle's Sunday Insight Section Features Op-Ed on Race as Tough Topic By Leadership's Doug Paxton
- Saint Mary's To Hold Eleventh Annual Wine Festival To Support Student Scholarships
- Indianapolis CBS Radio Interviews Mary True About Scholar Athlete Matthew Dellavedova
- 2015 Valedictorian Says Liberal Arts Focus Borne of Parents Vietnam Experience
- Gaels Alum Matthew "Delly" Dellavedova Shines in NBA Playoffs