Our goal is to advance the Catholic, Lasallian and liberal arts mission of the College, and we accomplish that objective through creative collaborations, integrated marketing strategies and engaging presentations.
Our office provides the communications leadership, strategy and creative implementation to help you reach audiences on campus and those beyond.
- Ferguson Activist Rev. Osagyefo Sekou to Discuss Martin Luther King Jr. and Today's Civil Rights Movement
- SMC To Mark 15th Anniversary of Teachers for Tomorrow Program
- KSOE, Henning Institute Forum To Examine 'Liberal Arts and the Modern University'
- Saint Mary's Hennings Institute to Honor Former Congressman George Miller with Labor Award
- SMC in the News: Aug. 27 – Sept. 30, 2015