Our goal is to advance the Catholic, Lasallian and liberal arts mission of the College, and we accomplish that objective through creative collaborations, integrated marketing strategies and engaging presentations.
Our office provides the communications leadership, strategy and creative implementation to help you reach audiences on campus and those beyond.
- NPR Talks with SEBA's Tomas Gomez-Arias about Rapper Pitbull's use of Spanish word "Dale"
- Saint Mary's Library Makes Cover of National Library Magazine 'Choice'
- KGO Interviews SEBA's Rebecca Carroll About Washington's Marijuana Policy Influencing California Laws
- Catholic San Francisco Covers Br. Ronald's Appointment as Interim President for Sacred Heart Cathedral Prep
- Saint Mary’s Partners with KIPP Foundation on New College Completion Initiative