9:00-9:30 Registration, Chapel Lawn
9:40-10:00 Observations on Beginning the College Search Process
10:10-10:50 Liberal Arts/Science/Economics & Business Administration
- Why a Liberal Arts Education is Empowering
- Identifying Good Science Programs
- Non-Risky Business: Finding the Business Program for You
11:00 – 11:40 Honors Program/Performing Arts/Athletics & Recreation
- Distinguishing Between Honors Programs
- Performing Arts: BA v. BFA – Relative Advantages
- I Want to Be Recruited/Am I Recruitable?
11:50 – 12:50 Lunch/Campus Tour
1:00 – 1:45 Student Life and First Year Experience
- All That and a Bag of Chips: A Vital and Engaged Campus
- Finding the Balance Between Being a “Helicopter” and Cutting the Cord
2:00 – 2:45 Preparing an effective application
2:45 Last Campus Tour
Campus Tours will be available during the 11:00 sessions, lunch, and at the end of the program at 2:30.
The Campus Bookstore will be open from 9:00 through 4:00; 10% in store discount today.
Assistant Director of Admissions