The Collegiate Seminar Governing Board is responsible for shaping the Seminar curriculum, to insure that the program provides students with a solid grounding in the world of ideas as expressed in great texts.
Membership includes faculty from every part of the College, as well as students.
The governing board members are listed below.
- Jose Feito, Director, Chair of Governing Board
- Carla Bossard (filling in for Sally Stampp, School of Science) 2010-2013
- Susan Marston (School of Education) 2011-2014
- Norman Bedford (School of Economics & Business Administration) 2012-2015
- Hilda Ma (School of Liberal Arts) 2011-2014
- Frances Sweeney (School of Liberal Arts) 2012-2015
- Ellen Rigsby (School of Liberal Arts) 2009-2012
- Brother Charles Hilken (Brothers) 2011-2014
- Ed Porcella (Integral Faculty) 2012-2015
- Rashaan Meneses (Adjunct Faculty) 2011-2013
- Lewis Jordan (Part-time Faculty) 2011-2013
- Grete Stenersen (ex officio: Critical Perspectives)
- Barry Horwitz (ex officio: Informal Curriculum)
- Teresa Joy Kramer (ex officio: Center for Writing Across the Curriculum)
- Karen Pedraza (Student)
- Stephanie Lee (Student)