CAPS has both regular and walk-in hours, Monday through Friday.
- Monday, Tuesday & Thursday, 9:00 a.m. -12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, 10:00 a.m. -12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Friday, 9:00 a.m. -12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Walk In Hours During the Regular Academic School Year:
- Monday, Wednesday & Friday, 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Tuesday & Thursday, 2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
If students are unable to attend walk-in hours, they will be offered the next available appointment with one of our staff. During Counseling Center hours, if a student’s situation is an emergency, arrangements can be made for the student to be seen immediately or at least the same day.
During January Term, we will maintain regular business hours: Monday, Tuesday and Thursday from 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.; Wednesday from 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. and Friday from 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. We will also continue with our Walk-In Hours: Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. and Tuesday and Thursday from 2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Monday - Friday, 9:30 a.m. -12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
There are no walk-in hours during the summer. Students are seen by appointment only.