CAPS is actively involved in both promoting and presenting relevant programming to the Saint Mary's College Community. We are available to assist you in designing and planning a presentation or workshop for your Residence Hall, Class, Club, Athletic Team, Department, or Organization.
Here are some topics that we have presented in the past:
- Adjusting to College Life
- Issues Related to Eating & Body Image
- Alcohol & Drug Education
- How to Help A Friend with a Drinking or Other Drug Problem
- Stress & Time Management
- Sexual Assault, Date Rape, & Prevention
- Coping with Grief & Loss
- Adult Children of Alcoholics
- Getting The Most Out of Your Relationships
- The Freshman College Experience: A Guide for Parents
- Listening & Helping Skills
- Understanding & Awareness of Diversity Issues
- Surviving the Holidays
We are happy to hear your ideas and work with you to customize a presentation for your needs. Call (925) 631-4364 and feel free to share your ideas.