Join Graduate Business Alumni and Students for the Battle of the Bay at AT&T Park on Thursday, May 30, 2013. We will meet at Pete's Tavern before the game (@ 10:30 a.m.) so that attendees can pick up their tickets and network with other graduate business community members. Registration is required because this event is limited to 100 people. We encourage you to use this event to bring another classmate, colleague or client.
Date: Thursday, May 30, 2013
- 10:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. - Check-in at Pete's Tavern (Tickets, shirts, food and beverage)
- 12:30 p.m. - Walk over to AT&T Park for the 12:45 p.m. game
- $10 for a Graduate Business Single
- $20 for a Graduate Business Double (Student or Alumnus/a + guest)
- Pete's Tavern - 128 King Street, San Francisco, CA 94107
- AT&T Park - 24 Willie Mays Plaza, San Francisco, CA 94107
Directions: Depending on what part of the Bay Area you are coming from, you can find directions here. Public transportation is highly encouraged.
Parking: AT&T Park has over 4,000 parking spaces in Parking Lots A, C, and D, as well as Pier 48. These lots are operated by Impark. Cash/day of game parking is sold per vehicle on a first come/first served basis. Additional Parking is available north of the ballpark at Piers 30/32 (Embarcadero at Bryant) and also across the street from the Pier at Lot 26.
RSVP UPDATE: Registration is required, no exceptions. (Please note that this event is limited to 100 tickets, and a max of 2 tickets per registrant. Tickets will be sold on a first come, first serve basis.)
Questions? Contact Rachel Wood.