Thank you for your interest in the Diversity Dance.
Due to the high number of early ticket sales, the dance is now sold out.
We hope to see you at Diversity Dance 2012!
- One guest per SMC student
- Off-campus guests must be at least 18 years old
- Guests must be registered at the time the student buys their ticket
- All St. Mary's students will be held accountable for their guests behavior
- All tickets are non-transferable and non refundable
- A pre-paid ticket is required for admission
- Everyone must present a valid photo I.D. at the door
- Semi-formal attire is required
- No alcohol or drugs will be allowed
- The IC has the right to refuse entrance to anyone for intoxication or rude behavior
- All St. Mary's students and their guests are subject to the code of conduct and policies stipulated in the Saint Mary's College Undergraduate Student Handbook
1. Head northeast on Saint Mary’s Rd toward Saint Mary’s Pkwy (2.3 miles).
2. Turn right at Glenside Drive (449 feet).
3. Turn left to stay on Glenside Drive (0.6 miles).
4. Continue on Reliez Station Road (0.6 miles).
5. Turn right at Olympic Boulevard (0.3 miles).
6. Turn left at Pleasant Hill Road (0.7 miles).
7. Take the ramp onto CA-24 East (0.8 miles).
8. Take the exit onto I-680 North toward Sacramento/Concord (1.7 miles).
9. Take exit 18 for North Main Street (0.3 miles).
10. Turn a slight right toward North Main Street (289 feet).
11. Turn left at North Main Street (0.2 miles).
12. Arrive at 2355 North Main Street on the right side.
The closest BART station is the Walnut Creek Station, which is about half a mile from the hotel.
- If you are interested in overnight rooms, there will be a special rate of $89, single or double occupancy for Thursday through Sunday nights only.
- All reservations must be made by Friday, November 11
- To make a reservation call (800) 828-5613 and identify yourself as being with the Intercultural Center of Saint Mary's College
- All reservations must be guaranteed with a major credit card and reservations canceled prior to 6:00PM on the day of arrival are fully refundable.
The Intercultural Center: 925-631-8545