There is no downside to planning ahead.
Take a look at the three 4-year plans we put together for you. This is merely a rough guideline to give you an idea of what to expect if you choose that major. We highly recommend that you work closely with your Faculty Program Advisor to discuss your choices, your interests, your passions.
- Ronnie Lott Speaks to SEBA Class on Social Entrepreneurship
- Deputy Labor Secretary Discusses Income Inequality at SEBA Event
- KGO Radio Talks with Elfenworks Keynoter Dep. Labor Secretary Chris Lu
- SMC Investment Group Shines at Regional Competition
- Business Idea Competition Spotlights Saint Mary’s Entrepreneurs