There is no downside to planning ahead.
Take a look at the three 4-year plans we put together for you. This is merely a rough guideline to give you an idea of what to expect if you choose that major. We highly recommend that you work closely with your Faculty Program Advisor to discuss your choices, your interests, your passions.
- Spanish Students Return to Saint Mary's to Learn About American Business
- SEBA Students Head to Korea to Bolster Global Business Knowledge
- Dave Bowen, 2014-15 Professor of the Year, Reflects on an Illustrious Career
- SEBA students take note as the real-life version of "Shark Tank" comes to campus
- Contra Costa Times, Bay Area News Outlets, Report on Commencement Address by Leon Panetta