A Foundation for 21st Century Leadership
featuring Ken Otter and Maura Wolf
Through a mixture of presentation, small group and large group activities and individual action reflection you gain practice knowledge to improve your effectiveness in facilitating others in group settings and meetings.
By attending this workshop you will:
- Understand the key concepts, skills and practices of group and meeting facilitation
- Develop competency to design a more effective agenda for more efficient, engaging and productive meetings
- Acquire new strategies to increase group participation and inclusion
- Learn more skills to deal with difficult situations
- Develop strategies for ongoing learning
This workshop is ideal for both novice and experience facilitators who want to help groups make good use of their time together, make better decisions, and be more productive and generative in service of the greater good.
For more information, contact email@example.com with this event title as the subject.