This coordination serves to assist and support the educational, religious, cultural, social and recreational development of those who utilize the College facilities.
The department will:
- Provide information on policies and procedures required for sponsoring an event at the College.
- Ensure that all events and conference programs meet the criteria for College facility utilization and service, as well as appropriate sponsorship if necessary.
- Develop a list of facilities and services needed for the event.
- Identify the logistical requirements such as space needs, food services, parking, housing, public safety, and equipment needs and will work with the appropriate campus offices to coordinate these matters.
- Maintain a periodic check on the progress of the event, review all facilities and services for adherence to the program requirements.
- Serve as a liaison to all facility users involved in the event.
- Solicit necessary information relative to events and conferences for inclusion on the master schedule.
- Provide for the preparation and dissemination of weekly updates of pertinent calendar information.