The First and Largest MBA Program for Executives in the San Francisco Bay Area
Offered in San Ramon, Silicon Valley and Moraga (traditional or hybrid formats) Saint Mary's College’s Executive MBA Program allows you to earn a well-respected MBA degree in just 18 months —while continuing your career. Surrounded by a classroom of accomplished participants and educated practitioners, the atmosphere is interactive, collaborative, and designed to stimulate critical thinking and engage dynamic discussion.
Combine classroom and digital technology to enhance your experience.
The Saint Mary’s MBA has long been on the cutting edge of using technology to help deliver quality business education, and since its beginning, our hybrid offering has been a model for other top schools and institutions. Our approach to online classroom technology in the Executive MBA Program is aligned with the Saint Mary’s tradition—we only use technology when it enhances Saint Mary’s mission to provide a high-quality education that places students first, with emphasis on small classes and personal attention. Learn more about the hybrid schedule.
- Contra Costa Times Reports on SEBA's New Digital Drivers License Program
- KGO News Radio Covers Hult Prize Competition at Saint Mary's
- Contra Costa Times Features Op-Ed on 'Net Neutrality' by SEBA's Kris Chase
- SEBA Students Compete for $1 Million in Seed Money
- SEBA Creates a “Digital Driver’s License” to Ensure Excellence in Teaching in the Online Environment