The First and Largest MBA Program for Executives in the San Francisco Bay Area
Offered in San Ramon, Silicon Valley and Moraga (traditional or hybrid formats) Saint Mary's College’s Executive MBA Program allows you to earn a well-respected MBA degree in just 18 months —while continuing your career. Surrounded by a classroom of accomplished participants and educated practitioners, the atmosphere is interactive, collaborative, and designed to stimulate critical thinking and engage dynamic discussion.
Combine classroom and digital technology to enhance your experience.
The Saint Mary’s MBA has long been on the cutting edge of using technology to help deliver quality business education, and since its beginning, our hybrid offering has been a model for other top schools and institutions. Our approach to online classroom technology in the Executive MBA Program is aligned with the Saint Mary’s tradition—we only use technology when it enhances Saint Mary’s mission to provide a high-quality education that places students first, with emphasis on small classes and personal attention. Learn more about the hybrid schedule.
- Letter from Dean Zhan Li: Looking Back on 2015 Accomplishments
- SMC Students Compete to Create Best Sustainable, Scalable Social Enterprise
- Aussie News Outlet Taps Prof. Andrew Wilson for Insight on Why Optimists Get Duped
- U.S. News Taps SEBA’s Terence Pitre for Insight on Wearable Tech Investing
- SEBA Students and Alumni Experiment With Mindfulness Practices For Better Leadership