Your experience and perspective is unique.
Our Executive MBA & Hybrid Executive MBA students typically have more work experience. Their years of professional experience allow them to add depth to class discussions by sharing work challenges and solutions.
Professional work experience:
- At least five years of management experience, which may include managing people, projects, budgets, or leading teams.
- We value advanced degrees, but they are not a substitute for work and management experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel. If you have a knowledge gap, we may require that you take some appropriate supplemental courses before applying.
- A bachelor’s degree in any academic field from a regionally-accredited institution.
- The Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) is not required.
- In addition to the requirements above, performance on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) examination ONLY for participants who have received their high school diplomas and undergraduate degree overseas. The TOEFL requirements: 550 paper bases, 213 Computer Based, 79 - 80 New Internet Based.
- Online Graduate Application
- Non-refundable $50 Application Fee
- Personal Statement
- Official transcripts of all colleges and universities attended
- Copies of all degrees, diplomas, certificates or professional qualifications
- A resume of relevant business experience
- Two letters of recommendation from individuals who can discuss the applicant's professional experience
- Official TOEFL score report. Saint Mary’s TOEFL code is: 4675
- Review International Applicant FAQ for additional required documentation
Please mail all hard copy application materials to:
Graduate Business Admissions
School of Economics and Business Administration
Saint Mary’s College of California
380 Moraga Road
Moraga, CA 94556
You can email or fax documentation directly to Graduate Business at email@example.com or 925.376.6521. Note that we do require official test scores and transcripts.