A Student-Focused Learning Environment
Saint Mary's Executive MBA Program is centered on cohort-based collaborative learning. Executive MBA programs impact organizations in very practical ways. Because you attend courses while remaining on the job, you are able to take what you learn in the classroom and immediately apply it to the benefit of your organization. Whether you are a technical engineer looking to advance into a management position by broadening your knowledge base, or you are already an executive, but interested in refreshing your familiarity with current changes in business theory, Saint Mary’s Executive MBA Program will provide you with the educational opportunity and confidence needed to grow as a business leader in an environment that encourages ethical and responsible leadership with global perspectives.
Saint Mary's offers two delivery format options, both are tailored for full-time working professionals. One is the traditional Executive MBA Program (in various Bay area locations); one is the nationally-recognized Executive MBA Program's hybrid format (50% live web conferencing, coupled with face-to-face sessions on alternating Saturdays on-campus). Both are 18-month programs that bring together professionals from a variety of industries, experiences, and perspectives.
- Your ability to effectively lead and collaborate with diverse teams across and within your industry is critical in today’s professional environment. Our small class size, which averages 20 experienced managers per cohort, encourages avid and diverse discussions.
- Many of your Executive MBA courses include team projects, offering opportunities to refine your analytical, presentation, collaboration and leadership skills.
- We also believe that our unique Lasallian approach creates a student-centered learning environment that encourages ethical and responsible leadership.
Saint Mary’s Executive MBA immediately expands your business network:
- Saint Mary's graduate business alumni network includes more than 4,000 business professionals and over 40,000 general alumni. With a Saint Mary’s MBA graduate at nearly every company in the greater Bay Area, you gain instant access to the best and the brightest in and outside of your industry or sector.
- Your Executive MBA cohort also becomes a strong support system and a significant network of business connections and friendships. You'll immediately gain knowledge and contacts that you'll be able to leverage throughout your career.
- As a student (and alumni) you will be invited to a number of mixers, panel discussions, and volunteer opportunities – all are ways to expand your network.
Multiple locations and various schedules, all tailored for the full-time working professional. You can choose which option is most suited for you:
- Evening EMBA: Monday and Wednesday evenings
- Saturday EMBA: Every Saturday
- Hybrid EMBA: Live web conferencing Monday and Wednesday evenings; on-campus sessions on alternating Saturdays
- San Ramon: Tuesday and Thursday evenings
- Silicon Valley: Tuesday and Thursday evenings
- Saint Mary’s MBA Students Think Outside Box to Help Local Company
- Anita Engles, Evan Marwell Visonary of the Year Scholarship Winner Announced
- SEBA Professors Teach at Lasallian School in Myanmar
- Dozens of Saint Mary's Volunteers Donate Holiday Hours to Food Bank
- Popular Digital Driver's License Program Expands beyond SEBA