Join one of our Executive MBA programs in the East Bay. Do you prefer weeknights or Saturdays? The choice is yours.
The Saint Mary's College of California's Executive MBA program is offered in various locations in the San Francisco Bay Area, including Moraga. You can earn a well-respected MBA degree in just 18 months —while continuing your professional career. It is a cohort-based program, and you will take two classes per quarter. Two options are available in Moraga -- Weeknights or Saturdays. Classes are held on:
Mondays and Wednesdays from 6:00pm to 10:00pm
Every Saturday from 8:30am - 5:00pm
The Saint Mary’s Executive MBA program in Moraga will impact you in very practical ways. You can immediately apply what you learn in class the very next day at work. Discuss your business challenges and gain insight into these topics from your classmates and professors. Whether you are a technical engineer looking to advance into a C-level position by broadening your knowledge base, or whether you are already an executive, but interested in refreshing your familiarity with current changes in business theory, Saint Mary’s Executive MBA in Moraga will provide you with the educational opportunity and confidence needed to grow as a business leader in an environment that encourages ethical and responsible leadership.
Executive MBA in Moraga Benefits:
Small and selective cohorts create an ideal learning environment allowing you to:
- Effectively lead and collaborate with diverse teams across and within your industry is critical in today’s professional environment.
- Work in team projects with local East Bay business leaders, offering opportunities to refine your analytical, presentation, and leadership skills.
- Participate in our unique Lasallian approach which creates a student-centered learning environment that encourages ethical and responsible leadership.
Immediately expands your business network:
- As the first Executive MBA in Northern California, Saint Mary's graduate business alumni network includes more than 4,000 business professionals and over 40,000 general alumni. With a Saint Mary’s MBA graduate at nearly every company in the greater Bay Area, you gain instant access to the best and the brightest in and outside of your industry or sector.
- Your Moraga Executive MBA cohort also becomes a strong support system and a significant network of business connections and friendships. You'll immediately gain knowledge and contacts that you'll be able to leverage throughout your career.
- As a student (and alumni) you will be invited to a number of mixers, panel discussions, and volunteer opportunities – all are ways to expand your network
Convenient location and ideal time commitment:
- Nestled in the East Bay Hills, the picturesque Saint Mary's College Campus provides students easy access to classrooms, computer labs, parking, and a safe, friendly collegiate environment in which to learn. Saint Mary's College Campus in Moraga is also easily accessed from nearby highways 24 and 680, and Oakland International Airport is within a 35-minute drive.
Classes begin once a year in October for the Saint Mary’s College Executive MBA programs in Moraga. If you are interested in Saint Mary’s, but the timing or format does not fit with your needs, please consider one of our other degree program locations and formats. Contact us with any questions.