Make your gift to the Black Alumni Chapter Annual Scholarship Fund to help future generations of Gaels
Ways to Give
- Give Online Now - Use our secure online giving page to put your gift to use right away. It only takes a few minutes!
- Write a check - Mail your check to the Development Office, P.O. Box 4300, Moraga, CA 94575
- Stocks, Bonds, Mutual Funds - Saint Mary's College uses Morgan Stanley as its primary broker for gifts of stock. Any activity should reference the College's account number: 105-024190-0-084. Call (925) 631-4434 for assistance.
- Recurring gifts - Contact us to set up monthly credit card gifts in the amount of your choice.
- Multi-year pledges - Contact us to set up a pledge and answer any questions.
- Matching Gifts - If you or your spouse/partner work for a matching gift company, you can double or even triple the impact of your gift. Check with your Human Resources department for eligibility.
- Payroll Deduction - Current Saint Mary's faculty and staff are eligible to make bi-monthly payments through payroll deduction.
For information regarding the BAC Annual Scholarship Fund, please contact Daniel Lewis at (925) 631-4616 or [email protected].
For information on how the scholarship is awarded, please contact S. Jamila Buckner at [email protected].