The Saint Mary’s College Guild was formed in 1939 by friends of the College to provide scholarship funding for worthy students.
Since that time two scholarship funds have been established:
The Saint Mary’s College Guild Annual Scholarship Fund provided direct funding of $10,000 to students for the 2009-10 academic year.
The Brother Albert Plotz Memorial Endowed Scholarship Fund generated $49,436 in scholarship funds for the 2009-10 academic year.
The money raised for these scholarship funds is generated through a variety of endeavors, including the Annual Guild Boutique, the Bridge and Bunco Games Day and the Spring Fashion Show.