Whether you want to stay two nights or two weeks, Saint Mary's College of California offers safe, comfortable, and affordable housing for your group!
Our housing accommodations vary greatly from building to building, which makes finding the perfect spot for your group ideal. The two general types of housing Saint Mary's College offers are Suite and Townhouse style. Be sure to check our General Planning Timeline and contact us in advance with ample time to ensure we can reserve a spot for you. For convenience, Conference Services also offers the option for linen rental.
Since our campus is usually full during the academic year, optimal time to stay overnight at Saint Mary's College is from late May-August.
- Townhouse buildings have apartment style layouts that can hold up to 6 people (some exceptions only hold 4).
- Each of the 3 double rooms in each Townhouse contain 2 beds, 2 dressers, 2 desks, 2 desk chairs, 2 closets, and 2 telephones.
- Each Townhouse has a bathroom with 2 sinks, a toilet, and shower.
- Townhouses also contain a kitchen with a sink, trashcan, stove, refrigerator, and cuberts.
- Lastly each Townhouse has a common area with a dining table, a coffee table, 6 chairs, and a sofa.
Examples of Townhouse Style
- Each Suite has accommodations for up to 6 people.
- In each Suite there are 2 double rooms, and 2 single rooms.
- Each room comes with a bed, dresser, desk, desk chair, closet, and a telephone.
- There are also two sinks, a toilet, and shower in each Suite.
- Also included in each Suite are 2 microwaves, 2 refrigerators, and cuberts.
Examples of Suite Style