The Library has book and electronic collections in the humanities, sciences and social sciences, with strengths in literature, business, education and psychology, to support the College's curriculum.
- Librarians offer customized library research instruction to support course objectives. They also assist in helping to develop appropriate library assignments that will develop effective information retrieval skills and evaluation of information. To find your librarian subject specialists for instruction sessions or to request resources to be purchased for the collection, check the library's web page, specifically for faculty, on the Faculty Services page.
- A variety of electronic resources are available on campus and remotely which provide access to millions of full-text articles and reference resources. To view a complete listing of databases check the library's Databases page.
- There are also subject guides published by the library liaisons and subject specialists for each department or program.
- If you want to see if the Library subscribes to a particular journal, please use the Journals/Periodicals page for a quick title search.
- See what the Library has in its collection by searching Albert, the online catalog. If the Library does not have a book available, either because it is not owned by the Library, or because it is checked out, you may use Link+. Link+ is a consortium of libraries within California and Nevada. Search the catalog to make a request. Books and DVDs are delivered in less than a week for pick-up at the Circulation desk or a participating pick-up library.
- Books or articles that are not available in the Library in print or electronically (or via the Link+ consortium for books) may be requested from other libraries via ILLiad, our electronic interlibrary borrowing system. To access ILLiad check the library's website under Interlibrary Loan.
- Send questions to the librarians via text, IM, email, telephone, or pop by the reference desk. More information is available on the Ask Us! page.
- For other information regarding Library services, please visit the web site.