Did you know...
Important Sources of Information
- The Faculty Handbook has information about governance, rank and tenure, benefits and compensation and more.
- Student Handbook
For duplicating orders (generally more than 10 copies), contact Duplicating Services, ext. 4374, in the Warehouse annex. Hours are Mon-Fri, 7:00am-5:00pm. Turnaround time varies from 24-72 hours depending on the workload. To reproduce copyrighted materials permission must be first secured from the publisher. Permission forms are available from Duplicating Services.
A 10% discount on books and most other items is available to Saint Mary's faculty and staff. For course book orders contact Scott Devlin (firstname.lastname@example.org).
A Bank of America ATM machine is located opposite the CILSA office, in the ground floor stairwell of the Cassin Student Union, Ferroggiaro Hall.
- Hearst Art Gallery – Gallery and Gift Shop Hours: Wed-Sun 11:00-4:30, the permanent exhibition includes works of California artist, William Keith; changing exhibitions include an annual summer landscape show and others representing a wide variety of themes and media; opportunities are available for faculty curators. For more info call ext. 4379.
- Creative Writing Reading Series - call ext. 4457.
- Madigan Gym Facilities
- Power Plant / Weight Room, facilities available when not being used by SMC teams; open hours posted at Power Plant entrance.
- Yoga – check your e-mail for the Fall schedule of weekly yoga sessions
- Meditation – check your e-mail for the Fall schedule of weekly meditation sessions in the SMC Chapel with Brother Camillus.