'59 '64 '69 '74 '79 '84 '89 '94 '99 '04
Alumni from 10 class years will return home to Saint Mary's for Reunion Weekend in July to reconnect with old friends, meet new people and relive their College days - including staying in a residence hall.
Reunion weekends have proven to be a popular draw, and this year is shaping up to be another fun time. People who graduated in 1959, 1964, 1969, 1974, 1979, 1984, 1989, 1994, 1999 and 2004 are all invited.
- FRI night - The weekend kicks off with special off-campus events
- SAT 8 a.m. Breakfast
- 10 a.m. Special sessions with staff, faculty and students
- noon Family barbecue and games for children
- 1 p.m. Free time: Hike to the cross, shoot hoops, or drink and reminisce.
- 5 p.m. Reunion Mass in the Chapel
- 6 p.m. Cocktail hour hosted by Brother President Ronald Gallagher
- 7:30 p.m. Dinner
- 9 p.m. Dancing in the Soda Center and drinks in the reunion lounge
- SUN Breakfast and goodbye in Oliver Hall
Learn more, click here and click on Reunion 2009.