For more than four decades, Gael women have excelled in every way, as professionals and leaders in their communities. And they have found a way to give back to Saint Mary's. Women in Philanthropy inspires and promotes women's philanthropic leadership and participation at Saint Mary's College.
Why Get Involved?
Foster the development of women leaders on campus and give all students a life-defining education by providing:
• Academic and program support
• Support for student-athletes
How to Get Involved
- Be a supporter with a new annual gift of $500 or more to any area of campus that inspires you
- Join at the leadership level with a $1,863 minimum annual gift
- Participate in one of our events - brunches and luncheons featuring inspiring alumnae leaders
- Share your own success stories with students and alumnae and, through your example, inspire the next generation of women leaders
- Enhance your knowledge and expand your network by participating in a wide variety of activities with like-minded women
- Partner with the many Saint Mary's service opportunities, such as CILSA (Catholic Institute for Lasallian Social Action) or Mission and Ministry
Make your gift today!
Become part of a network of exceptional women with a talent for leadership, a passion for making a difference and a desire to share their experiences with others.
To learn more and get involved, contact Lisa M. Moore '96, Assistant Vice President, Development at (925) 631-4328.