Why Get Involved?
Foster the development of women leaders on campus and give all students a life-defining education by providing:
• Academic and program support
• Support for student-athletes
How to Get Involved
- Be a supporter with a new annual gift of $500 or more to any area of campus that inspires you
- Join at the leadership level with a $1,863 minimum annual gift
- Participate in one of our events - brunches and luncheons featuring inspiring alumnae leaders
- Share your own success stories with students and alumnae and, through your example, inspire the next generation of women leaders
- Enhance your knowledge and expand your network by participating in a wide variety of activities with like-minded women
- Partner with the many Saint Mary's service opportunities, such as CILSA (Catholic Institute for Lasallian Social Action) or Mission and Ministry
Make your gift today!
Become part of a network of exceptional women with a talent for leadership, a passion for making a difference and a desire to share their experiences with others.
To learn more and get involved, contact Lisa M. Moore '96, Assistant Vice President, Development at (925) 631-4328.