Our graduate and professional programs provide an enriching experience.
Apr29Afternoon Craft Conversation: Cedar Sigoat 2:30PM, De La Salle Hall: Hagerty Lounge
Apr29Executive Speaker Series: James Jameson, International Entrepreneurat 6:00PM, Soda Activity Center: Lafayette Room
Apr29Creative Writing Reading Series: Stephen D. Gutierrezat 7:30PM, Soda Activity Center: Claeys Lounge
May1Graduate Business Online Information Sessionat 12:00PM,
May5Graduate Business San Ramon Information Sessionat 6:30PM, San Ramon Valley Conference Center 3301 Crow Canyon Road, San Ramon, CA 94583
- Three SMC MFA Authors nominated for Northern California Book Awards
- Aussie Newspaper Covers Teacher Training Presentation by KSOE's Kathy Perez
- Creative Writing Professor Matthew Zapruder's article, "Everyday Failure," Appears in AWP Magazine.
- Candace Eros Diaz receives prestigious Steinbeck Fellowship
- Dr. Suzy Thomas presents,"Perceptions of school counselors and graduate students" at WACES conference