The Saint Mary's College Graduate Alumni Business Council welcomes participation from all alumni. The more minds we can get together, the more relevant and valuable events we can offer.
As of now, we have organized alumni councils by local regions:
- East Bay
- South Bay
- San Francisco
Alumni councils meet once a quarter to socialize and to plan for upcoming events. One item consistently on the agenda is to have fun, whether one is planning or attending an event. If you would like to be part of the alumni leadership council, please contact Rachel Wood.
Other ways to get involved:
- CLOSING LUNCH - In recent past we’ve been hosting a “closing lunch or dinner” for each cohort as they finish their programs. In an effort to a) streamline processes; b) reduce spending; c) foster networking; d) introduce the alumni network, we decided to hold QUARTERLY closing lunch where all the cohorts who are finished with their programs can come together with their significant other on campus to celebrate, and to meet other recent graduates. If you’re interested in participating, email Rachel Wood.
- ORIENTATION - We will be starting a new orientation format - if you'd like to join us to get our newest students excited about their uccoming experience, please email Rachel Wood.
- EXECUTIVE SPEAKER SERIES - You can help us continue the success of our executive speaker series. Are you a C-level executive interested in speaking to the Saint Mary's community? Do you know someone you think would be perfect for our Executive Speaker Series? Email us, we would love to talk to you!
- Interested in being a guest speaker in a class? Email us!
- Interested in recruiting MBA students with us? Email us!
- Interested in hosting a company tour? Email us!
- Interested in bringing SMC recruiters to your company? Email us!
- Interested in being a mentor to an undergraduate student? Email us!
- Interested in being profiled? Email us!
- Interested in being on our virtual focus group where we come to you to test new ideas? Email us!