The School of Economics and Business Administration welcomes applications from international students into the Graduate Business Degree Programs.
Additional Requirements for International Applicants
In addition to the program specific application requirements, the international applicants are required to submit the following documents:
1.) Educational Records
Applicants must submit the following documents for all of the academic institutions attended:
- official transcripts in the original language
- translations if original documents are in a language other than English
- official degree conferral certificate is required if the transcript does not list the name of the degree and the conferral date
2.) English Language Proficiency
International applicants must submit a valid TOEFL or IELTS score, unless they qualify for one of the exceptions below.
Minimum TOEFL: 79 iBT Institution code: 4675
Minimum IELTS: 6.5 Institution code: N/A
3.) Exceptions to the TOEFL requirement
Applicants may waive the language test requirement for one of the following reasons:
- Completed an undergraduate or a graduate degree in a country where the medium of instruction is English
- Completed a minimum of 60 transferable credit hours at a US university
- Scored 500 or above on the SAT1 Critical Reading exam, or 22 or above on the ACT English exam
- Completed an approved ESL program
- Completed four consecutive years of study at a US high school
4.) Certification of Finances
Applicants who require an F1 student visa must submit proof of funding to cover the cost of tuition and living expenses for one year. The form and supporting documents must be submitted with the rest of the application materials.
Applicants who require an F1 student visa must submit a copy of their valid passport together with the rest of the application materials.
**Review International Applicant FAQ for additional information.