Your guides, your partners.
- Doctor of Business Administration Business Administration, Golden Gate University, June 01, 2009
Vertical Integration in Airline Ticket Distribution: A Transaction Cost Analysis
- EMBA Business Administration, San Francisco State University, December 2005
- Lecturer - St. Mary's College of California (June 01, 2013 - Present)
Global Business; Business Strategy; Global Business Strategy
- Visiting Scholar - National Ping Tung University of Science and Technology (September 01, 2012 - December 01, 2012)
Courses taught: Consumer Behavior; Marketing Management and Hospitality Management
- Member of Beta Gamma Sigma honor society for AACSB accredited business programs -
- Firm Boundary and Performance in the Airline Ticket Distribution Industry: Effects of the Evolution of Electronic Markets.. Cheng, Kuangnen (paper, primary presenter, associated proceeding, report in print)
Travel and Tourism Research Association
- Evaluation of U.S. Legacy Airline Distribution Strategies. Cheng, Kuangnen and Chen, Huiping (paper, primary presenter, associated proceeding, report in print)
The 2010 International Conference in Management Sciences and Decision Making, Taipei, Taiwan
- The Evolution of Electronic Markets and Firm Performance in the Airline Ticket Distribution Industry. Cheng, Kuangnen (paper, primary presenter, associated proceeding, report in print)
E-Case and E-Tech International Conference, Macau
- Influential Factors for Customer’s Selection of Air Ticket Booking Channel. Cheng, Kuangnen, Chen, Angela and Lee, Zhuhsu (paper, primary presenter, associated proceeding, report in print)
International Conference in Management Science and Decision Making
- Cheng, Kuangnen, Lai, W.P., Li, C.L. & Chen, H.P. (2014). Country Image Effect on Services: A Study of Consumers’ Evaluation of Foreign Airlines. Journal of Global Marketing , Vol. 27, Iss. 1, 1-12.
- Cheng, Kuangnen, Chen, Huiping and Lee, Zhuhsu. "Competition Behavior in Service Frequency for US Airlines." Service Business: An International Journal (2014): forthcoming (SSCI, impact factor:0.85. Paper accepted on 11 November 2013)
- Cheng, Kuangnen, Lee, Z.H. & Shomali, Hamid. (2012). Airline Firm Boundary and Ticket distribution in Electronic Markets. International Journal of Production Economics, Vol. 137, Iss. 1, 137-144 (SSCI, impact factor: 2.594).
- Chen, H.L., Cheng, Kuangnen and Lee, Z.H. 2011. The Behavior of Taiwanese Investors in Asset Allocation, Asia-Pacific Journal of Business Administration, vol. 3, issue 1, pg.66-74, Emerald
- Cheng, Kuangnen, Lee, Z.H. and Klingenberg, B. 2011. Consumers’ Perspectives on the Selection of Air Ticket Purchasing Channel, International Journal of Business Environment, vol. 4, issue 1, pg.63-91, Inderscience
- Cheng, Kuangnen. 2010. Evaluation of U.S. Legacy Airline Distribution Strategies, Journal of Air Transport Management, vol. 16, issue 6, pg.337-339 (SSCI, impact factor: 1.204), Elsevier
- Lee, Z.H. and Cheng, Kuangnen. 2009. Predictors of Customer Preference for Online Versus Offline Air Traveler Booking, Tourism Review International, vol. 13, issue 3, pg.183-200, Cognizant Communication Corp.
- Member of dissertation committee. Chen, H. P. (2013). Effects of corporate governance on corporate responses and performance of declining firms: An empirical study in Taiwan. D.BA. dissertation. Golden Gate University. San Francisco.. (February 2014)