Call your accountant to check. It might yield surprising outcomes.
We would like to share some interesting articles about tax deduction. However, we highly recommend that you consult a professional tax advisor to learn more.
- Denver Post Article from October 11, 2011 titled "College Savings 101: The Many Uses of 529 Plans"
- McCombs Today Article from April 4, 2011 titled "Is Your MBA Graduate Degree Tax Deductible?"
- Business Week Article titled "Smart Tax Strategies for MBAs"
- NY Times Blog Article from January 20, 2010 titled "When you can deduct the cost of your M.B.A."
- NY Times Blog Article from January 26, 2010 titled "More on MBA Tuition Deductions"
- Business Week from April 2009 titled "MBA: The Mother of All Tax Deductions?"
- Generation Tax Article titled "Are MBA Expenses Tax Deductible?"
- EMBA Council on Tax Benefits