This four-day series of presentations explores how our wellness habits have 'over-evolved' into into making us sick and how 'dE-Volving' will help reverse this trend. Topics to be discussed include:
- Myths about nutrition and fat loss
- How advancements in technology are adding dangerous toxins to our food, environment, and personal care products
- How to restore optimal hormonal balance through lifestyle modification
- Differences in Western versus Eastern stress management techniques
- How the fitness industry has strayed away from real-world functional movements
Date: June 10th~13th, 2013
Time: 4pm - 7pm (-8pm on Mon)
Location: June 10th & 12th in Hagerty Lounge
June 11th & 13th in Galileo Room 201
THIS EVENT IS FREE TO THE PUBLIC!
Students: Click here for more information
View the youtube playlist of presentations here.