Check this site often to see updates on new internship opportunities.
- NEW - Paid Fitness Intern Opportunities at Oakwood Athletic Club in Lafayette - Learn more here!
- Sales & Marketing Intern at Oracle Arena and O. co Coliseum - Check out the posting here!
- Bay Area Breeze women’s soccer team - Multiple Internship positions available. (DETAILS: Click here for Visiting Team Liaison Internship– Click here for Referee Liaison Internship-- Click here for Marketing Internship).
- Cal Rec Sports internships - See many internship opportunities posted here.
- Coach Wootten's Basketball Camp. For details, view website and see application.
- CrossFit Sweat Shop Internship. For details, Click here.
- All Star Swim School - Danville, CA See flyer link
- Accelerate Sports Performance in San Francisco, CA
The internship program at ASP is designed to provide young coaches/trainers the following, in order of magnitude:
Practical experience training athletes and general population clientele of varying levels, sports, and/or activities.
Enhanced ability to translate biomechanics, physiology, and scientific research as a whole into practical fitness training solutions.
Enhanced appreciation for the integral role of sports science in every day practice.
Enhanced self-awareness of professional competencies and/or lack thereof.
Access to a far reaching network of like-minded coaches.
The internship schedule is synchronous with most college semesters (see below) and students can apply any time at this link - http://acceleratesp.com/
CONTACT: Sam Leahey, http://samleahey.com/ sam@accelerateSP.com
- Fantasy Sports Marketing and Social Media Intern Position (See PDF attachment for more details) Contact: Jon@draftgods.com
- Professional Baseball Employment Opportunities (See PDF attachment for more details) More info & registration: PBEO.com
- Game Day Help & Stats/Data/Analytics Opportunities at Cal --Cal Athletics is always open to any and all young people that are wanting to get their hands dirty...especially those with a sports-centric education or work experience in sports management/marketing! I know we are always looking for extra hands to help on gamedays, but I'm also looking specifically for a stats/analytic/data person that can assist in some survey initiatives I am launching. For more information please contact Debra Pace (pronounced Pache), email@example.com.