Our Saint Mary's Health and Wellness Center requires the following immunizations, or evidence of immunity. Be sure to meet all of the requirements in order to avoid any interruption to your Registration process.
All new students are required to submit a complete Medical History Form before they begin classes at Saint Mary’s College. This form consists of personal health history information and up-to-date immunization information. Please know if the completed form is not submitted in a timely manner, registration difficulties could result.
- MMR: Two doses required or titer documenting immunity and
- PPD: (tuberculosis testing) for all students, must be within one year of the first day of classes at SMC; and
- Varicella (chicken pox): history of disease or two doses required or titer documenting immunity and
- Meningococcal vaccine: one dose within the last 10 years.
Highly recommended immunizations:
- HPV: three doses (females only);
- Hepatitis A: two doses;
- Tetanus: within 10 years; and
- Hepatitis B: three doses.
Download the most current Medical History Form: