Our Saint Mary's Health and Wellness Center requires the following immunizations, or evidence of immunity. Be sure to meet all of the requirements in order to avoid any interruption to your Registration process.
All new students are required to submit a complete Medical History Form before they begin classes at Saint Mary’s College. This form consists of personal health history information and up-to-date immunization information. Please know if the completed form is not submitted in a timely manner, registration difficulties will result.
- Meningococcal (Meningitis): one dose within the last 10 years
- MMR (Measles, Mumps, and Rubella): two doses or positive titer documenting immunity.
- Tdap (Tetanus, Diphtheria, and Pertussis): one dose within the last 10 years.
- PPD (Tuberculosis testing): must be within one year of the first day of classes at SMC or a chest x-ray within the past 2 years.
- Varicella (Chicken Pox): history of Chicken Pox; two doses of vaccine; or positive titer documenting immunity.
Highly recommended immunizations:
- Hepatitis A: two doses
- Hepatitis B: three doses
- HPV: three doses
Download the most current Medical History Form: