Lifelong learning is a strongly held value at Saint Mary’s College of California.
We provide learning opportunities both to enhance our employees’ knowledge and skills and to reinforce their outstanding work in support of the college’s mission.
The diagram below shows the new four-component training strategy at Saint Mary’s College offered through Learning and Organizational Effectiveness (LOE). Programs are open to staff and faculty.
Spring 2015 Training Schedule will be announced soon.
See below for past available workshop and programs.
- Presentation Tips: Getting Your Message Across (February 11, 2015)
- Campus of Difference (March 27, 2015)
- Campus of Difference (June 4, 2015)
- Tracking Performance and Holding Performance Conversations (Februry 26, 2015)
- Managing Change: The Human Factor (March 4, 2015)
- Recognition Strategies: How To Customize for Your Team (TBD. 2015)
- Offered in Spring 2015 - Details TBD
Whole Person Development
- Strategies for Working Parents (February, 20 2015)