Lifelong learning is a strongly held value at Saint Mary’s College of California.
We provide learning opportunities both to enhance our employees’ knowledge and skills and to reinforce their outstanding work in support of the college’s mission.
The diagram below shows the new four-component training strategy at Saint Mary’s College offered through Learning and Organizational Effectiveness (LOE). Programs are open to staff and faculty.
Two Workshops Will Be Offered During Jan Term:
- (open to all) Caring for Aging Parents (January 23, 2014)
- (for Supervisors) Managing Change (January 30, 2014)
Fall 2014 Learning Opportunities Are Below:
- Managing Up: Maximizing the Relationship with Your Supervisor (Feb. 2014)
- Campus of Difference (Oct. 2014)
- Difficult Conversations at Work (March 2014)
- Campus of Difference (Dec. 2014)
- Campus of Difference (June 2014)
- GaelPerform Tutorials: Staff e-appraisal system (Dates TBD)
- Managing Change: The Human Factor (Jan. 2014)
- Tracking Performance/Holding Performance Conversations (March 2013)
- Managing Your Financial & Staff Resources: An Overview (April 2014)
- Offered in Spring 2014 - Details TBD