Lifelong learning is a strongly held value at Saint Mary’s College of California.
We provide learning opportunities both to enhance our employees’ knowledge and skills and to reinforce their outstanding work in support of the college’s mission.
The diagram below shows the new four-component training strategy at Saint Mary’s College offered through Learning and Organizational Effectiveness (LOE). Programs are open to staff and faculty.
Fall 2013 Learning Opportunities Are Below.
- How to Run Effective Meetings (Oct. 2013)
- Campus of Difference (Oct. 2013)
- Campus of Difference (Dec. 2013)
- Exploring Generational Diversity (Dec. 2013)
- Managing Change: The Human Factor (Sept. 2013)
- The Manager as Coach (Oct. 2013)
- Performance Management Best Practices (Nov 2013)
- Offered in Spring 2014 - Details TBD
Whole Person Development
- Caring for Aging Parents-Session 1 (Oct. 2013)
- True Colors-A Tool for Self-Awareness (Nov. 2013)
- Holiday Stress Hardy (Nov. 2013)