Institutional effectiveness has been defined as “a sustained commitment to continuous improvement of institutional quality.”
In addition to demonstrating that the College is fulfilling its mission and vision, the Institutional Effectiveness Committee will ensure the use of research-based planning and assessment, as well as systematic and continuous review of the College’s programs and services.
The Institutional Effectiveness Committee (IEC) is charged with the following:
- Manage, support and communicate about college-wide strategic planning and assessment.
- Organize and communicate about work related to WASC accreditation.
- Organize and track administrative department review and track academic program review.
- Make recommendations to the president regarding the uses of strategic funding allocations.
The IEC is Co-chaired by the Provost and Vice President for Finance and staffed by the director of IR and others.
- Provost and Academic Vice President, Co-chair
- Vice President for Finance, Co-chair
- Vice President for Development
- Vice President for Mission
- Vice Provost for Student Life
- Vice Provost for Undergraduate Academics
- Vice Provost for Graduate and Professional Programs
- Vice Provost Enrollment and Communications
- Executive Assistant to the President
- Staff Council representative
- Chair of Graduate Council
- College Committee on Inclusive Excellence, Co-Chair
- Athletic Director
- Director of Institutional Research
- Chief Technology Officer