In addition to demonstrating that the College is fulfilling its mission and vision, the Institutional Effectiveness Committee will ensure the use of research-based planning and assessment, as well as systematic and continuous review of the College’s programs and services.
The Institutional Effectiveness Committee (IEC) is charged with the following:
- Manage, support and communicate about college-wide strategic planning and assessment.
- Organize and communicate about work related to WASC accreditation.
- Organize and track administrative department review and track academic program review.
- Make recommendations to the president regarding the uses of strategic funding allocations.
The IEC is Co-chaired by the Provost and Vice President for Finance and staffed by the director of IR and others.
- Provost and Academic Vice President, Co-chair
- Vice President for Finance, Co-chair
- Vice President for Development
- Vice President for Mission
- Vice Provost for Student Life
- Vice Provost for Undergraduate Academics
- Vice Provost for Graduate and Professional Programs
- Vice Provost Enrollment and Communications
- Executive Assistant to the President
- Staff Council representative
- Chair of Graduate Council
- College Committee on Inclusive Excellence, Co-Chair
- Athletic Director
- Director of Institutional Research
- Chief Technology Officer